Measure cycle time in seconds, not minutes, with the Elliott Back Chamfering Unit. Precision back chamfering and deburring of holes from the front face with replaceable cutting blades and simple rapid-feed-retract programming.
Designs available for a wide variety of components including:
View the Back Chamfering Unit in action:
Standard BCU Dimensions
- Standard cutters available in M2 HSS to machine 45° chamfer.Special chamfer angles, radii and premium HSS quoted on request.
- Standard hole diameters from .187” to .750”. Other sizes quoted on request.
- Standard reaches available are 1” (25.4mm) and 1.77” (45mm). Longer lengths quoted on request.
1) Cutter (Produces chamfer to desired angle)
2) Location Pilot (Ground to suit component bore)
3) Bearing Nose Piece (Prevents face damage)
4) BCU Operating Head Bearing Nose Piece (Prevents face damage)
5) Adjustment Collar (Sets chamfer distance from nose piece ‘L’)
6) Limiting Nut (Sets diameter for cutting chamfer)