Self-centering Elliott elliptical deburring tools for an even chamfer of curved hole edges. Replaceable TiN coated HSS-Co swivel-pivot blades easily follow any rounded hole, providing a simple solution to a common, costly problem.
Elliptical deburring tools are a simple solution to a costly problem!
- Easily follows any rounded hole and produces and even chamfer of curved hole edges.
- The constant pressure of the spring, combined with the pilot, keeps the cutter centered, ensuring a uniform burr removal.
- Quick and efficient!
- M42 HSS-Co uncoated or TiN coated cutters are available standard.
- Cutting blades can be resharpened or replaced.
- No tool settings required.
- Can be used with a hand drill, drill press or CNC machine.
- Preferred method of deburring crankshaft holes.