Solid carbide products from MK Tools – combining German precision and high quality craftsmanship with advanced design, coatings and manufacturing technology.
MK delivers results in the most difficult applications.
- Tool geometries for highest cutting data and longest tool life
- Cutting tools for all common materials – ferrous & non-ferrous
- Use of the newest premium carbide grades
- Advanced coatings specified to best suit the application
- Exclusive production on ultra-modern CNC grinding centers
- Rapid and reliable delivery dates
- Outstanding cost/performance ratio
- Decades of professional experience
- Recorded data for Quality Assurance
MK Tools Geometry
- Straight main cutting edge
- Special slot form
- No rounding/chamfer of the outer edge
- High repeatability accuracy
- High bore depth possible -> 12xd
- Short chips are achieved
- Optimal chip flow
- Solid tools, longer tool life
Special Solid Carbide Tools
With their decades of experience in the most demanding applications, MK Tools offers excellent application specific tooling. They offer individual solutions to specific challenging applications with rapid and reliable lead times.
Reamers & Step Reamers
Tapered Drills & Reamers
Combination Tools (Drilling/Milling)
Solid Carbide Tooling Applications
With the technical and customer service of Monaghan Tooling Group, MK Tools and MTG can solve difficult drilling applications and diameter to length ratio challenges, offer single tool operations for close tolerance bores and provide complete project management for all solid carbide tools.
While our expertise isn’t limited to these examples, here are a few successful applications utilizing MK Tools solid carbide tooling.
Material: C70, Steel
Drills with S4 geometry (coated)
Spotfacing tools, Z=6 (coated)
Approx. 3000 holes (drilling)
Material: 42CrMoV4, Steel
Special drilling tool with S2 geometry (coated)
Guide Wheel Shaft
Material: Forged steel, case hardened (>=670 HVS)
Special hard drilling tool, solid carbide step drill, hardened geometry.
Material: 9SMn28K, Forged Steel
Special geometry for the reduction of cutting force – preventing part movement.